Heavenly Touch hand car wash and detail center 4249 N. Pulaski Chicago IL 60641 - October 2015


the painting title: my wife
So... I didn't think about it until it was happening, but I pitched my art to Nino, the Owner of Heavenly Touch hand car wash and detail center. He agreed to let me show my stuff there. So here are some pictures but first a little about Heavenly Touch...



Heavenly Touch is a great and affordable old school hand car wash just South of Elston on Pulaski. Their Services include:
  • Detailing package
  • Exterior hand towel drying
  • Exterior soft cloth 100% hand car wash
  • Engine wash
  • Undercarriage wash
  • Hand wax
  • Interior vacuum
  • Buff Wax
  • Interior window cleaning
  • Interior dash & console dusting
  • Window and Tint removal





Regular Wash
Early Bird 7am - 10am $7.00
Mon - Fri After 10am (most cars) $9.00



Hours of operation are:
Mon - Sat 7am - 8pm
Sun 8am - 6pm

Phone: 773.539.2400

Get your car washed Irving Park, you deserve it! Check out some of my art while you're there... or buy it.

 My plan is to have this place groovy by next summer with fresh DJ's on Friday nights, maybe a disco ball? I dunno let your mind run wild and let the cars line up. Get some bubbles...





Here's a few more pictures... Plesase ask for pricing or call or send me a message or leave a comment.










Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the information here. Its much informative and really i got some valid information. You had posted the amazing article.

    Car Wash Services in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!