The Window to the Soul

Sometimes people will say to me, "Oh wow, I didn't realize that was a window!" Reverse Glass Painting can be done a number of ways, but I frequently paint on windows. Here you can see my recent score!


I love re-purposing things, for example... We have a bicycle rim pot rack in our kitchen. $50 to own.


Courtney and I have also re-purposed old records into earrings, which are for sale for $5.



What makes art so appealing to some people is its way of creating a change in their environment. I would like to show people that art can be appreciated in any number of ways. If you create a change in your environment, you are in a sense creating art. Your expression of yourself through the change however you express it, is art. And art, being like a window, shows everyone around you your true colors.

I'm probably making it more complicated that it ought to be. But you can literally make art out of anything these days. I've heard of some really out there art exhibitions, like stuff that I refuse to talk about. On the other side of the spectrum, there are so many things to appreciate in some shows. The thing that I like most about art is, no matter who you are, you can create something. It's the process of creating which is the real artistry.

Comments