Paula Interiors - 3007 W. Armitage Ave - August - October, 2014


I believe that an interior designer should not have a specific look or a style but rather strive to create a style that reflects the uniqueness of a house and its owner(s). I make sure every phase of the project is pleasant; starting with the space planning, selection of materials all the way through installation.

My objective with every project is to create a space where functionality meets innovation.
 
As a child when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I always said “a designer”. At that early age, I didn’t know if I wanted to be an architect, fashion, or Interior Designer. When it was time for me to decide which path to follow, I asked myself what I wanted to accomplish in my life. I knew that I wanted be able to create functional spaces and help people create a beautiful home where any one can feel welcome; a space where friends and family can gather and create new memories. Through interior design I am able to fulfill my creativity in many ways as well as express the passion that I have for structures and planning. The design industry follows the trends that are seen on international runways including color, combinations of textures and accessories, as well as use of innovative spaces and new and advanced materials.

The first design job I had was actually while I was in school. I quickly became a project designer at a design firm that focused on kitchens and baths. Because it was a small firm, I was able to satisfy my hunger for knowledge. In a short period of time, I was in charge of many client projects from start to finish. Since then, my passion for design has taken me in different paths through many kitchens, bathrooms, living spaces and window treatments.


Feel free to contact me if you are interested in some art you see here.









Paula Interiors was created to help people who are hungry for good design and functionality.
We believe that anyone is entitled to a beautiful and special home; where memories can be share and created for years to come.

We offer Little Help for those who just need a tweak, color selection, or accessorizing. For people who prefer to Buying Furniture at a Commercial Retailer, but want to create a unique space and avoid costly mistakes like: buying pieces that are in the wrong scale and proportion for the room or even to big to get in from the front door; we can help you too.For those who want the Full Experience ,we have the availability to custom order from different manufactures to make your home a one of a kind, the possibilities are endless. Custom Window Treatments are created for those special windows that are made to be exceptional, a statement, a complement in any room; at Paula Interiors we have thousand fabrics to select from and a local workroom that will make a jewel for every window. Paula Interiors was created to help people with any budget design a home that is dashing, functional and right for them and their life style.


Comments