Salon Soca - 1400 W Webster Ave, Chicago, IL 60614 - March - Current 2015

New show went up today, all of my Instagram PR finally paid off and I got a show at Salon Soca. Salon Soca is an Aveda Concept Salon located in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. They are committed to innovation and creating the ultimate hair experience. 



Salon Soca's skilled staff has adopted a core philosophy of honesty, integrity and respect. 


Salon Soca truly appreciates their loyal clients; they add a stress-relieving head, neck and shoulder massage to every service. 

Services at Salon Soca include: 

  • Haircut & Style
  • Color & Highlight
  • Updo
  • Relaxers
  • Perm
  • Makeup Application
  • Facial Waxing
  • Stress Relieving Treatments 



  • Check out some of the new stuff...




    this one is SOLD but there is another one up just like it now...



    If you see something below that you LOVE that isn't in the Salon, send me a message...

    message me for inquiries..
    message me for inquiries..
    (SOLD)
    message me for inquiries..
    message me for inquiries..
    (SOLD)
    message me for inquiries..


    Let's keep them moving, this show will be over before you know it!!!





    Comments