Delicious Cafe - 3827 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL - August 17 - September

Set up at Delicious today and got a call from the manager 10 minutes later who had learned of my show via facebook just then, I assured her that I had set this up a while back and that today was supposed to be the day that I set up. Well, after looking further I realized that I was supposed to be showing at Gallery Cafe, not Delicious Cafe... Serendipitously, Delicious was actually happy that I was showing and asked that I only take a few pieces down so the other artists work can be displayed too... She said they always like my work and so do the customers...

So I called Gallery Cafe after leaving Delicious with only 2 paintings and a few left at home (since they are all being displayed right now), and Gallery Cafe had no idea what I was talking about. I emailed the coordinator and she asked would it be cool if i were to hang there after next Tuesday? I said sure.








Comments