Chroma K8 Beautique Hair Salon

Wow - this has been an awkward day... my first encounter with a really nice person. Here it goes...
So after writing the nice blog (you may read below), I got this weird email... before that a little back story, I dropped off some paintings this last Saturday and agreed with them that I would be back on Tuesday at 10 AM to hang them with my 3 yr old son...

Hi Jared,

"I just got to the salon and saw you were here.  I wish you would have told me you were coming today to install these. I didn’t think you were going to come when we were not here. I have something getting made that goes behind the front desk already. and I thought we would have put the green one over the aprons. Next time please don’t just come and do it with out telling me. I’m going to have to move them. 

I’ll send you a form to fill out for the consignment. Artwork gets 70/30 but everything else, jewelry , t-shirts etc are 60/40, starting January 1st, 2016 it will be 50/50 . 
If you need to adjust your t-shirt price to reflect that let me know! 

Thanks

Kate Jotzat
owner/ Master hair colorist/stylist "

That is the email I received just minutes after posting this awesome blog, which I am proud of because blogging helps me feel happy...


If there is one place that purely represents community, I would have to say Chroma K8 Beautique. This place is not only a hair salon, it also is a shared space with a nail salon and also many local artists. As you can see, Chroma K8 keeps the spot creative and friendly, a very inviting and leisurely appeal in a safe neighborhood across from the 5-0 station on Lincoln in good old Lincoln Square. I forgot to take pictures of the other artists crafts, but you should book your next appointment with them and seriously go see for yourself. You will be blown away at the talent this community has. When we come together to meet common goals, as a community should; we all can benefit. So keep your eyes out for Chroma K8 Salon because they've got their eyes on you, and they've got your back!

Also Chroma K8 is pleased to announce that they will be hosting another Children's Clothing Swap with Rockwell Free Box: Kid's Edition on Sunday October 4th, 9am-1pm. Please inquire for details!


Well, what do I know. You win some, you lose some. Life's a gamble. I bet you won't find any of my artwork hanging in this location much longer. 

Anyways, where was I ? oh yea.... community...

Comments