Paula Interiors - 3007 W Armitage Ave - October 30, 2015 - Current

This is my second residency/show at Paula Interiors in Humbolt Park.  

STUDIO LOCATION & HOURS
3007 W Armitage Ave Chicago,IL 60647
Monday By Appointment Only
Tue - Thu: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm































A view from Armitage outside.


Word from my clients

Dear Paula, Nick and Abby's Kitchen are beautiful! They are so pleased. Thank you for making sure that everything went so smooth and so quickly! 
Sincerely,
Roxie Kindelsperger

Hi Paula, Rose and I are very happy with the furniture and the experience of working with you. We wanted you to know you can use us as reference anytime. 
Thank you, Michael Gomez, C

I knew I wanted to make the fireplace nicer, but I wasn't sure how or exactly what I wanted to do. Paula took my idea and devised a plan that was perfect for my budget. She helped me obtain materials and coordinate the work with a contractor, and followed up at the end to make sure everything was just right.
Matthew Loseke

I was very satisfied with the services provided by Paula Interiors. She listened to what we wanted, provided recommendations, and when we changed our minds, she came back with new, alternate ideas. She was super flexible and immediately responded to any questions or changes we needed. We initally met with her for custom window treatments and chose to work with her over two other experienced companies. Her enthusiasm, style and ideas made us feel she was the best choice. The treatments turned out
Jean Fawcett

Paula helped us make some impactful changes to our home. She did this incorporating many existing pieces and recommending new ones. Paula worked with our style and budget. It doesn't hurt that she is friendly and easy going...truly a pleasure to do business with.
Nelson Cruz

Paula was so easy to work with, and our kitchen and bathroom look amazing! She took the stress out of the remodeling process and sourced stylish, affordable products.
Abby Kindelsperger

Paula, Just sending you this note to tell you how happy I am with the furniture you picked out for me. It’s super soft and comfortable. I take a nap on the couch all the time. It all looks great, too. My front room looks more like a home now than a mostly empty room. […] Sincerely,
Jeff

Paula, Thanks again for your work with my sofa. I’m very excited about it!
Greg F. Huber

Paula- I LOVE the furniture. You did a fantastic job and were a great pleasure to work with. If we go forward with any of our other rooms you will be our only call.
Sincerely, Beth Augustine Beth Augustine

Working with Paula was outstanding. We had a lot of different parties involved in our process, including ego's and she was able to provide multiple options to meet the demanding needs, and in a format that was easy for us to understand. In addition the execution of the project was quick, and very through, with not a single item being missed or dropped. It was an outstanding experience and I would recommend Paula to family, friends, and business partners.
Brett Zbikowski

Comments