Let's Dance !

Sometimes you need to take some advice and paint from your heart. This piece is dedicated to all the moms and dads out there who are trapped in Television Land. I hope you find your remote...

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Barney the dinosaur, represented in this piece; is "America's favorite purple dinosaur. He and his young friends share adventures featuring songs, dances and games that make learning fun. The series focuses on caring, sharing and learning."

nooooooo!!!!!! Ruuuun!!!!!!

aaahhahahahaha! C'mon Kids !!!!


I had some more time on my hands, so you know what they say about idle hands...

So I did another one... and this is a picture of me waiting for it to dry...


I got kinda bored so I added some birdies on this one thingy...


Then I flipped over the window to see the magic....





Comments