Willowbrook Wildlife Conservation

So my duck friend Loco, as seen in the pictures below of his first birthday party. Is now an artist...

Happy Birthday Loco!

 

Loco has become like a little brother to us, my son's dream catcher is going to have some of Loco's lost feathers in it. And just like all ducks, Loco, too, has a dream. In his dream, he is a famous painter! So Richie and I decided to help him out a little... Some pictures of Loco's rise to fame. 






















 We have Loco stickers packs available.        





I uploaded the logo to my 
Society6 page. Half of all 
proceeds will go to Willowbrook
Wildlife Conservation.




















There are also some original pieces we are doing on maps, with the hope that one day Loco will be able to travel the world as a famous artist just as depicted in these pictures... 

test run across British Columbia...
found out blotting the stencil is a lot more efficient, and made a sticker pack.

Message me if interested, there will be a go fund me up soon for Willowbrook Wildlife Conservation with different kind of Loco duck art for sale. 


Comments